Dress & Dwell PROMO CODE: Scarlett25 for 25% off your purchase!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and I received notice from my followers that they need some gift ideas. Below is a list of a variety of gifts depending on how your family typically handles Mother’s Day. My family always likes to come up with crafty or unique sentimental gifts. I have compiled a list of my recommendations. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. 🙂
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and motherly figures that impact our lives everyday. Your love, sacrifices, humor, and support means the world to us and we are thankful to have such empowering role models in our lives. Cheers to you!!
- SHUTTERFLY PHOTO BOOK
- LEGACY BOX
- These don’t have to be expensive, I always find beautiful roses at Kroger which are pictured above.
- CADELLA’S PERSONALIZED GIFTS
- Use code MOMLOVE for 30% off regular price jewelry. Offer ends May 2nd.
- ROWENTA COMPACT VALET CLOTHES STEAMER
- This may sound like a lame gift, but this is the best steamer!
- A PUPPY
- Whether you are the adopting type or have a favorite breed, now is the perfect time to get a puppy trained and acclimated to their new home. 🙂 PLEASE NOTE: I would not gift someone a dog unless they have clearly stated that they want one and are ready to take on that responsibility.
- PORE VACUUM
- There are a bunch of different brands on Amazon varying from $29-80, so you have a multitude of options.
- MASSAGE ENVY MEMBERSHIP
- GIFT CARD TO GET A FACIAL OR MASSAGE
- Fingers crossed these services are open to the public soon. If you are from the Southern Indiana or Louisville area, I would be happy to give you recommendations.
- I just received a pair for my birthday and they have made my life so much easier when it comes to work, running, online fitness classes, etc. Highly recommend!
- APPLE WATCH
- I personally don’t have one, but everyone raves about how great and convenient they are. I feel like this would be super helpful for all of the super moms out there that are always on the go.
- COZY KIT
- Women’s Cross Band Slippers, Capri Blue Candle, Scalp Massager, Plaid Blanket, Weighted Blanket, Natural Woven Storage Bins
- Wine, tea, or coffee would also be a great addition to this basket. This is something you could build yourself and if you don’t want to order online you can find similar items at Target, Meijer, etc.
- SPA KIT
- Dermaplane Scalpels, Guarded Blades, Aveeno Daily Scrub Exfoliator, Aveeno Moisturizer, Glow Recipe Face Mask
- The Aveeno products linked above can be found in drug stores. I wanted to share items that you could find quickly and that are affordable. Make sure the moisturizer is used AFTER dermaplaning.
- WINE CORK HOLDER
- DYSON VACUUM CLEANER
- You cannot go wrong with Dyson, they have been wonderful from what I have experienced.
- STITCH FIX GIFT CARD
- CUSTOM NAME NECKLACE
- I think these are great for your own mother, or a cute trend is to put a baby’s name on the necklace for a new mom to have on her first Mother’s Day.
- ANOVA CULINARY SOUS VIDE PRECISION COOKER
- I have multiple family members that have this exact Sous Vide and it is wonderful!! Your filet’s will come out as close as one can get to Jeff Ruby’s or Ruth’s Chris at home. Highly recommend if you have a mom that loves to cook!
- CHARCUTERIE BOARD AND WINE KIT
- 100 REASONS WHY WE LOVE YOU JAR
- My sister and I did this for Father’s Day and it is super easy to make. We typed out the 100 reasons, printed them, cut them separately, and then decorated the jar.
- PICTURE COLLAGE ON WOOD LETTER
- Buy your mother’s first or last initial and use Mod Podge Matte to get your pictures to properly stick and conform to the shape. Here is an example of what it could look like.
- UNIFURY CANVAS PRINT
- GIFT CARD/MEMBERSHIP FOR HER FAVORITE WORKOUT STUDIO
- ROBERT WICKER TEAR DROP HANGING SWING CHAIR
- This was a reasonably priced swing chair that I found. There are so many options on the internet to fit your preferences.
- SUBSCRIPTION BOX
- Here is a list of 32 subscription boxes that Harper’s BAZAAR recommends for women. Check it out!
- THE GIFT OF TIME
- This is my favorite idea of all because it cannot be bought. I realize this is challenging right now due to the current circumstances in our world with COVID-19, but even if you can’t physically be present with your mother, a Zoom call would be great. Have a virtual brunch or dinner date. I think spending quality time with your loved ones is one of the most precious gifts anyone can receive.
I hope these 30 ideas/items allow you to figure out the perfect way to celebrate your mom on Mother’s Day. It’s a special day and I believe during times like this it is even more important to show your loved ones how much you care about them. Everyday we have with one another is a gift and that is why it is so critical that we do not take any day for granted.
I love you, Mom!! ❤