Happy Thursday! Sephora has officially started their spring savings event for Rouge, VIB, and Insider Members.
Rouge 20% off (4/17-5/1), VIB 15% off (4/21-4/29), and Insider 10% (4/23-4/27)
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer: This is the one “must have” that I have not tried myself. I ordered this yesterday and cannot wait to try it. I heard it provides great coverage and I was ready to switch up my concealer.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation: If you are not happy with your foundation and you have naturally dry skin, this is the best ever!!!! I could go on and on. For years, I wore a Clinique Superbalanced Silk and Bare Minerals. The Clinique was not a good color match and the Bare Minerals dried my face out. This is one of the hottest items in the makeup market and I will likely never switch.
- Benefit Cookie Highlighter: I SWEAR by this. I used to use a Laura Mercier and Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter and “Cookie” is by far the best one. It has the most natural glow. A lot goes a long way. If you use too much your face almost looks wet (in a good way) but you can definitely blend it down if you overuse.
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow: I only wear this for special events or during the holiday season. Application is super easy and sometimes I use my finger instead of the applicator if I just want a light sparkle.
- Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette: (Pictured above) I just used this over the weekend and I highly recommend if you like light pastel or neutral eye colors.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette: The is currently 50% off and the color/glitter combo is great for everyday wear or a night out.
- Clinique High Impact Mascara: I have used this on and off for years. At the moment I need to order some more, but this is fantastic for bold natural lashes.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray: Setting spray keeps your makeup looking flawless for a long period of time. I love this for workdays because it keeps my face fresh through the afternoon and into the evening if I have an event.
- Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shower Gel: I got this for Christmas and it smells so good! Give it a try.
- Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Hand Soap & Body Wash: I love Jo Malone Fragrances! She is a perfumer that makes luxury candles, perfumes, lotions, etc.
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum: I have this in 1.0oz. This size is fantastic for travel and I keep it in my purse to use before work after I go to my morning workout classes.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle: This is a fresh tropical fruit and citrus scent that can fill a room quickly. It is one of my favorites!
- The POREfessional Face Primer: I put this on before I apply my makeup, but you can also apply afterwards. This helps smooth your skin and diminish your pores. Only use a small amount.
- Lancome Visionare Eye Cream Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm : I use this every morning and night around my eyes. It minimizes puffiness and dark circles. I use one pump for both eyes and a little goes a long way.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Lipstick: I use the color “All Heart” which is not in stock, but there are a few options left. Great for dry lips!
Enjoy the sale and please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.